Classrooms More Information
A Classroom Subscription
combines an Individual Teacher subscription with 30 student accounts that are tied
to your account. Because each of your students will have a personal subscription to Barron's Regents.com,
you'll enjoy these added benefits
- Divide your "Classroom" into separate classes to which you
can assign your customized exams.
- Students go online and take your assigned exams wherever
they have access to the Internet - school, home, anywhere!
- Give your assigned exams Due Dates after which the exam becomes "locked."
- Self-motivated students also have the ability to create their own practice tests from any of the Regents courses we offer
- Keep track of when your students are using
- View detailed analysis of student performance as
individuals or as a class and by exam or course Topic.
SCHOOL-WIDE BENEFITS: Schools with multiple Classroom and Teacher accounts have the additional advantage of having all student accounts "tied" to all Teacher accounts,
including those not in the same Classroom set. This allows any teacher in the school to create their own "Class" (ie Ms. Smith's Algebra Period 2), assign practice tests to that Class,
and have any student in the school with a Student account register for that Class and take those assigned tests online.
Classroom subscriptions are only $159.00 and good for one
* Search by keyword is not available for Math exams as these
questions are stored in the database as images.
** History from previous sessions are not saved once a student logs
for Schools, Libraries, and Districts
Mail Purchase Order with your e-mail address
750 Third Avenue, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10017